Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And a new endeavor begins....

Blogging is new to me. I wrote in a diary for years until it was destroyed and I never resumed it. I wrote stories and poetry for years but lost the heart for it after they were destroyed as well. A few years ago, I began to write again.

I love to write and have samples of my stories, poems, articles, and more at writing.com. My account there is Sandy1219.

My day began at 0001 August 25, 2010 at work as a 9-1-1 dispatcher. It was a quiet night and my partner and I worked online taking emergency management courses. A worthwhile endeavor!!:) 6 a.m. rolled around and we were relieved by the next shift.

Then began an exercise in grief manangement. Today is my ex-husband's birthday and is always a day that brings a tear and some treasured memories. This year found the tears were still sorrowful, but not all consuming.

I was browsing Twitter and Facebook and found this blogspot. My mind and heart reached out to grasp an avenue to express and share sorrow, sadness, despair, love, joy, wishes, hopes of my spirit through words.

Today will soon end finding me at work again as I work 6p.m. to 6 a.m  And tomorrow will be another day...

Whispering Dove is my Native American name. I welcome you to my blog. Please visit me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment