Monday, September 6, 2010

Ouch, Ouch, and double Ouch!

The pain in my hip, leg and foot are still with me. It has been over a week now and has subsided from time to time, but has never gone away. Today it is so painful. My hip and calf of my leg have undescribable pain in them. My right foot feels so funny. It feels numb, yet I can tell when something touches it. WIERD!

I really don't want to go back to the doctor with it, but guess I must. I am afraid I may have nerve damage and only hope it will heal.

I hate spending money on doctors and medical costs. I want to save enough to get a small car again. I have to have the Nissan put in the shop to have the windshield regasketed (how about that for inventing a new word?!) and the short in the lighting system repaired.

Les leaves at 4pm today to go to Camp McCain for two weeks. I need for my leg and back to get well enough to be able to go clean out his house. We need to get the gas company to bring gas, relight the pilots in the stove and hot water heater but until it is cleaned out some NO One can go in there.

I'd like to get it cleaned up really good and finish decorating it in wildlife, farm, and horses motif. I want to get my room there where I can go to be alone sometimes. I want get  him a washer and dryer so he can keep up with his laundry.

I wish I could come up with a fantastically touching idea for Christmas gifts for my sisters. They always come up with the best, most meaningful ideas, and I just draw a blank.

 I want to manage my time to where I can see Aylin more, visit my sisters more and still have income enough to keep the bills paid.

I want to be what God wants me to be and to know what that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment